The PCC meets at least four times a year to discuss Church business. It comprises Clergy, Churchwardens, Deanary Synod representatives and other elected members.
The current PCC was elected on 29th April 2018. Members are:
1. Rev Dr Stephen Sichel (Vicar, ex officio, chair)
2. Rev Alice Hole (Associate Priest, ex officio)
3. John Atterbury-Davis (Churchwarden)
4. Julia Murray (Secretary)
5. Richard Salisbury Jones (Treasurer)
6. Dr Sarah Corlett (Deanary Synod, ex officio)
7. Janice Dailey (Electoral Roll Officer)
8. Pat Dyer
9. Cathy Johnson
10. Sandra Layne
11. Raymond Morgan
12. Rachel Qureshi
13. Paul Widdecombe
Safeguarding officers are not members of the PCC, but are named here.