The PCC meets at least four times a year to discuss Church business. It comprises Clergy, Churchwardens, Deanary Synod representatives and other elected members.
The current PCC was elected on 9th April 2017. Members are:
1. Rev Dr Stephen Sichel (Vicar, ex officio, chair)
2. Rev Alice Hole (Associate Priest, ex officio)
3. Cathy Johnson (Churchwarden)
4. Paul Widdecombe (Churchwarden)
5. Julia Murray (Secretary)
6. Richard Salisbury Jones (treasurer)
7. Dr Sarah Corlett (Deanary Synod, ex officio)
8. Margaret Fadeyi (Deanary Synod, ex officio)
9. Janice Dailey
10. Pat Dyer
11. Sandra Layne (Electoral Roll Officer)
12. Raymond Morgan
13. Mark Wilkinson
Safeguarding officers are not members of the PCC, but are named here.